Jan 1, 2011
Here's a list of personal goals for 2011 in no particular order. I decided to list only objective goals, so for each point I can check it off the list once it's reached.
- I am going to take a minimum of four full weeks of vacation, meaning at least 28 days in which my e-mail will be set to auto-reply. [1/4]
- I am going to run a triathlon. I'm currently considering the Stadt-Triathlon München[signed up] or the Triathlon International Vallée de Joux
- I failed my 2010 resolution to donate blood 5 times, so I'm going to do it this year. The blood donation center is on my way to our new office, so I have no excuse for failing this one. [2/5 done]
- Read 5 books in 5 different languages. I managed to do this one in 2010, but all the books I read in English were non-fiction. For 2011 I add the restriction that only fiction books count. [3/5]
- Make a concert or release a song. The main point here is to finally finish a composition.
- Get married.
- Finish the Toastmaster Competent Communicator manual (I still have 8 prepared speeches to go). [3/8]
- Upgrade this website to Drupal 7 and release my custom theme on drupal.org.
- Write a minimum of five blog posts (not including this one).
- Rent a ConferenceBike. This is just for fun.
- Run the Bavarian Run with Katha again, but with some more preparation this time so we don't end up with a limp for a week. [signed up]