Jan 1, 2012
Just like I did last year, here are my resolutions for 2012. They are stated in a way that makes them testable, either I achieve them or I don't. Based on what I learned from the past year, I also decided to break larger resolutions into smaller chunks so that progress can be tracked.
- Read five books in five languages [3/5]
- Donate blood five times [2/5]
- Get DrupalCon Munich tickets to sell out.
- Play live on ten different occasions [0/10]
- Complete the five projects of an advanced Toastmaster manual [1/5]
- Run the
Stadt-Triathlon MünchenTegernsee Triathlon (Olympic distance). For the training I will cover ten times the distance of the event for swimming [8/10], biking [7/10] and running [8/10]
- Do ten 30-day daily changes [2/10]